The best websites are:
- Visually appealing. This means perfectly matching color combos with nice layout and design
- User-friendly. The best websites are easy to navigate. Novice web surfers should be able to their way around your site quickly and easily.
- Optimized for search engines. (Not just Google, but all of them.)
- Aware of their audience. For example, your camp's website should appeal to kids and parents alike, not just one or the other
- Updated frequently. New pictures, content and material keep your site fresh, useful and relevant.