If your camp’s blog is a separate website than your primary camp website, obviously you have a prominent link to it from that main site’s homepage. I suggest having your blog open in a separate (new) window so your site visitors don’t have to leave your main site to view your blog. This way you can show them your blog and main camp website at the same time, and they don’t have to toggle back and forth to get from one to the other.
Is Your Blog Part of Your Website, or a Separate Site Altogether?
More from blogMore posts in blog »
- Writer’s Block? Here’s 5 Places to Find New Ideas for Your Next Blog Post or Content Marketing Strategy
- How to Update Your Blog 3 Times Per Day
- How to Translate Your Website Into Other Languages and Serve Customers From All Over the World
- Blogging: The Most Bang for Your Marketing Buck
- What’s the #1 Way to Get Your Website to the Top of Google?