Updating all your different social media accounts can be a pain in the ass. You gotta jump around from facebook to twitter to whatever else you use to connect with customers and prospects. Check out twitterfeed.com. It’s an easy and convenient way to update everything directly from one place — your blog.
Now you can update all your statuses right from your blog
More from blogMore posts in blog »
- Writer’s Block? Here’s 5 Places to Find New Ideas for Your Next Blog Post or Content Marketing Strategy
- How to Update Your Blog 3 Times Per Day
- How to Translate Your Website Into Other Languages and Serve Customers From All Over the World
- Blogging: The Most Bang for Your Marketing Buck
- What’s the #1 Way to Get Your Website to the Top of Google?
More from FacebookMore posts in Facebook »
More from Social Media MarketingMore posts in Social Media Marketing »