Whether you embed your blog into your main website or keep it separate is a personal choice. Whatever you prefer, go ahead and do. My feeling is to keep them separate. This gives your blog its own identity. And you’ll probably get better treatment from the search engines because the Internet loves new content and, theoretically, you’re updating your blog with new content much more often than your main website.
Is Your Blog Embedded in Your Camp’s Website, or Does it Stand Alone?
More from blogMore posts in blog »
- Writer’s Block? Here’s 5 Places to Find New Ideas for Your Next Blog Post or Content Marketing Strategy
- How to Update Your Blog 3 Times Per Day
- How to Translate Your Website Into Other Languages and Serve Customers From All Over the World
- Blogging: The Most Bang for Your Marketing Buck
- What’s the #1 Way to Get Your Website to the Top of Google?
Be First to Comment