According to Mediapost.com, Google is about to roll out a new feature where users can click on your mobile phone number in Google’s search results and call you in real time. We’ve talked before about the importance of using the internet, and Google in particular, to market your camp locally. This new service from Google could be a enrollment goldmine for you. If you haven’t already done it, go to Google’s local business center and add your camp today.
Now Google users can call you your cell phone … right from their search results
More from cell phonesMore posts in cell phones »
- More Moms are Using Cell Phones to Find Summer Camps. If They Find Yours, What Will Your Website Look Like on Their Mobile Device?
- How to Optimize Your Website for Viewing on a Cell Phone
- Why My Wife is Smarter than Me
- “Mobile website use will overtake desktop website use within 5 years.”
- How to make sure your website is viewable on cell phones
More from GoogleMore posts in Google »
More from SEOMore posts in SEO »