Press "Enter" to skip to content

Use Twitter to Build Relationships, Not Sell Your Stuff

Twitter, like all social media, is about relationship building. Your tweets should be funny, entertaining, and comprised of content people want to know about. Twitter is NOT about selling or promoting your stuff…not usually, anyway. My suggestion is, use twitter to post compelling content and build relationships 98% of the time, then sneak in your promotional message the other 2%.

Bookmark and Share

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright © Eric Naftulin & Camp Marketing News 2024. All rights reserved.