If you’re like me, you probably don’t think attending camp fairs pays off. In my opinion they’re too expensive, time consuming and don’t attract the number of prospects we need to make these events worthwhile. Before the “internet age” and online marketing, attending camp fairs was worthwhile. Now a MAJOR internet marketing company, Hubspot, has quit attending trade shows, too. Check it out.
Hubspot says no to Camp Fairs. (I mean trade shows.)
More from Camp FairsMore posts in Camp Fairs »
- Camps: Exhibit Your Programs March 12 and 13 at L.A. Camp Fair 2022
- In-Person (and Virtual!) Camp Fairs are BACK for 2022
- Add your camp to vCampFair.com, the top Virtual Camp Fair website
- Exhibiting at L.A. Camp Fair 2018 Could be Great Way to Fill Your Camp With Kids!
- Camp Fair Tips and Strategies for 2018