From what I’ve heard and read, 2011 will finally be the year people use their cell phones and mobile devices to view websites as much or more than actual computers. I’ve blogged about this before, but as 2010 winds down now is the time to make sure your camp’s website is fully optimized for mobile viewing and more.
How to Optimize Your Website for Viewing on a Cell Phone
More from cell phonesMore posts in cell phones »
- More Moms are Using Cell Phones to Find Summer Camps. If They Find Yours, What Will Your Website Look Like on Their Mobile Device?
- Why My Wife is Smarter than Me
- “Mobile website use will overtake desktop website use within 5 years.”
- How to make sure your website is viewable on cell phones
- Cell phone use at camp is just fine with me