Even though Google doesn’t use the keyword meta-tag anymore to rank or serve web pages, other search engines like Bing and Yahoo might. So you might as well keep using it just to cover your bets.
It Still Might Pay to Keep Your Keyword Meta-tags
More from SEOMore posts in SEO »
- SEO and Content Marketing Tip: Google is Invisible to You
- The Smartest and Easist Way to Optimize Your Camp’s Website for Search Engines
- What Does Search Engine Optimization Really Mean?
- How to Get Your Website Ranked Like the Pros
- Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Marketing Checklist for 2011