You may have heard me say (about 20 million times before) that you should be updating your blog at least three times a week. It’s the best way to get maximum “google juice” and internet awareness for your camp. This time of year you might consider doing it three times a day. If you don’t have time to write every day, set aside just one day where you write 50 short, pithy blog posts in advance, then release three per day for the next couple weeks. Then do it again. If you still can’t find the time to write or you have writer’s block, I might be able to help you out by “ghost blogging” for you. Let me know.
How to Update Your Blog 3 Times Per Day
More from blogMore posts in blog »
- Writer’s Block? Here’s 5 Places to Find New Ideas for Your Next Blog Post or Content Marketing Strategy
- How to Translate Your Website Into Other Languages and Serve Customers From All Over the World
- Blogging: The Most Bang for Your Marketing Buck
- What’s the #1 Way to Get Your Website to the Top of Google?
- How to Strike Gold Commenting on Blogs and Message Boards
More from BloggingMore posts in Blogging »
- The #1 Reason Why You Should Market Your Camp Year-Round
- What Makes Blogging Such a Great Search Engine Optimization Strategy?
- How to Get Your Customers and Prospects to Write Your Blog Posts for You
- The Easy Way to Get More Blog Readers, Reach More Prospects, and Eliminate Writers Block
- What Blogging Platform Do You Use?