Just to follow up on our series of recent email marketing posts, there’s one more thing you can do to improve your email marketing open rates. I suggest resending your message within 9 days to all recipients who did not open your message the first time. I’ve found you can get open rates of at least 15% just by resending the same message 9 days later.
What if Your Email Doesn’t Get Opened?
More from Email MarketingMore posts in Email Marketing »
- The #1 Reason Why You Should Market Your Camp Year-Round
- How to Get a 58% Email Marketing Open Rate by Including Lists in Your Subject Lines
- Here’s an Email Marketing Strategy You Might Not Have Considered
- How Long Should Your Email Marketing Subject Lines Be?
- Top 6 Tips to Improve Your Email Marketing Click-Through Rate